Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Techie Tuesday: Add an Etsy mini to your blog

Welcome to the first edition of Techie Tuesday with Bathrobe Warrior. So, I am admittedly tech challenged. I assume I'm not the only one out there like this, right? Beyond emailing, searching the internet, and writing documents I am a bit useless. Without my husband, Jeremy (Bathrobe Warrior) I probably would not have an Etsy store or a blog.

So, to help those out there, like myself, I dedicate Tuesdays as Techie Tuesday. Jeremy is a web developer and will have a weekly post here ranging from tutorials, tips, or telling us about great resources.

Today's tutorial will show you how to add an etsy mini to your blog. I hope you find it helpful. If you are still stumped I recommend marrying a web developer!

You can find his work at http://www.bathrobewarrior.com


To view the video in full screen click on the tv button directly under the video (left of the audio button)...

No comments: