Monday, May 4, 2009

Manic Monday Must Have: Maminka Girl

This weekend I FINALLY had the time to go to some great yards sales, a flea market, and a craft fair in a near by town to me. The craft fair featured many of the great Walpole Artisans. There was one artist there that I had to share with you. I love her creations. She makes all sorts of beautiful and funky art dolls, but she also makes things ranging from broaches to travel journals. My favorite at her sale was these adorable luggage tags. Who would think I'd want a luggage tag that much. I, of course had already spent my money at the flea market, so alas, I was a window shopper, but it was probably safer that way!!

I hope you check out her work. You can find her on etsy and on her blog. If you go to h
er blog you'll find out what her name means!

Maminka Girl Studio http://www.maminkagirl.blospot.com
Her etsy store: http://www.maminkagirl.etsy.com


Here are some of Maminka's creations...

1 comment:

Maminka Girl - Loribeth Robare said...

Hi Missy,

How kind of you to feature me in your blog! I'm glad you had a good time at the fair. It's nice to know I have a fellow blogger friend in Southern NH. I look forward to checking out your blog.

Best, Loribeth